Hood River Tasting Room
Address: 606 Oak Street, Hood River, OR 97031
Reg Hours: Sun-Thur 12pm-7pm | Fri-Sat 12pm-9pm
Closures: Temporarily closed through 3/31/20 due to public health crisis and governement recommendations.
Get together with your friends & family and connect with us at our new Hood River Tasting Room! Our newly-renovated tasting room is a vibrant and chic space with delicious wine and desserts to match. The Naked Underground in our downstairs space is perfect for private events. Outside, our dog-friendly patio opens to a courtyard with breathtaking views of the Columbia River Gorge. An array of chairs and couches invite you to enjoy the day with good friends, a bottle of wine, and a few the delicious items from our dessert menu.
- Tasting fees are $3 a splash or $15 for a full flight (6 wines) and you get to keep your Naked Winery wine glass. Join Club Naked and we'll waive your tasting fees altogether!
- Family-friendly (minors must be accompanied by adult). Pet-friendly on patios only.
- Purchase wine to-go & Naked Winery gear.
- Gourmet desserts, assorted meat & cheese trays, goldfish, and chocolates. Order dessert to-go!
- Outdoor patio (firepit & outdoor heaters for cooler weather).
- Members may bring up to 2 guests per membership for a complimentary tasting without an appointment.
- Please note only service animals that are specifically trained to aid person with disabilities are permitted within the tasting room.
Private Events • Bachelorette & Bachelor Parties • Birthdays • Anniversaries • Holidays • Showers • Team Building • Retirements • Reunions • Client Appreciation • Engagement Parties
Groups of 6+, contact email@example.com to make a reservation.