Hood River Tasting Room
Address: 606 Oak Street, Hood River, OR 97031
Reg Hours: Sun-Thur 12pm-7pm | Fri-Sat 12pm-9pm
Get together with your friends & family and unwind with us at our downtown Hood River Tasting Room. Our laid back and welcoming space features two outdoor dog-friendly patios. Enjoy the day with good friends, a tasting flight or bottle of wine. Let's Get Together.
Visitint from out of town? Get the full Naked experience by staying at the Naked Winery Suite at the historic Hood River Hotel!
- Tasting fees are $4 a splash or $15 for a full flight (four 1.5 oz tastes of different wines) and you get to keep your Naked Winery wine glass. Join Club Naked and we'll waive your tasting fees at all of our wine tasting rooms.
- Family-friendly (minors must be accompanied by adult). Pet-friendly on patios only.
- Wine bottles and wine bundles to-go are also available for purchase.
- Outdoor patio (firepit & outdoor heaters for cooler weather).
- Members may bring up to 2 guests per membership for a complimentary tasting without an appointment.
- Please note only service animals that are specifically trained to aid person with disabilities are permitted within the tasting room.