Bend Old Mill District Tasting Room
Reg Hours: Mon- Sat 12pm- 8pm | Sun 12pm- 6pm
* Update 11/16/20: Per state mandate, Tasting Rooms will be closed Nov 18th - Dec 2nd.
Wine tasting that's a little less stuffy, and a lot more fun. Our Bend Tasting Room is conveniently located in the heart of the Old Mill District's charming shopping area. As you sip our large selection of red, white, rosé and bubbly wines, enjoy views of the Cascade mountain range from the outdoor patio and lounge area. Stop in for a wine tasting and connect with us!
- Tasting fees are $4 a splash or $15 for a full flight (Four 1.5 oz tastes of different wines) and you get to keep your Naked Winery wine glass. Join Club Naked and we'll waive your tasting fees altogether!
- Family-friendly (minors must be accompanied by adult). Pet-friendly on patio only.
- Wine bottles to go are also available for purcahse.
- Outdoor patio (firepit during cooler months).
- Members may bring up to 2 guests per membership for a complimentary tasting without an appointment.
- Please note only service animals that are specifically trained to aid person with disabilities are permitted within the tasting room.