Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.
I. What kind of information do we collect from you when you visit our site?
When you visit nakedwinery.com, our stats package from Google collects some basic information about your browser. Examples are things like what type of browser and operating system are you using; how long did you stay on our site; what pages did you look at. This helps us understand how visitors browse our site, so that we can make their shopping experience better.
We also collect personal information about you when you check out of our store such as your name, address, postal code, phone number, etc. We need this information to process payment and ship merchandise to you.
II. Sharing of personal information - we don't do it.
We use the personal information we collect for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you on our website. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our websites;
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, shipping alerts, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- maintain and administer your online account;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products and services offered by Naked Winery;
- process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes; and
All the information you give us is completely private and used solely for order processing, shipping and providing customer support. If you give us permission to send you marketing emails then we use your email for that purpose, but never does that email get sold or distributed to any other web site or list.
III. Consumer Inquiries/Newsletter Opt-Out.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out of receiving such communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Club Naked Membership account, purchases or our ongoing business relations.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete or ask to have it removed by making the change on our member information page, emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or contacting us by telephone at 541-386-3700 x0.
IV. Protecting your information.
All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL - a standard internet security measure. Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way.